Friday, June 13, 2008

This is so FABULOUS... dear Lionlovers, if you ever thought a Lion couldn't really love a boy, watch this....






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr1pWzoLvT8


The story goes, they bought the lion at Harrods department Store, in the exotic pets dept, and he lived with them for a year in the King's Road in London, before growing too big, when they sent him back to the wild..... They were warned he probably wouldn't recognise him.......


I'm secretly thinking the Young Lion would be like this with Charlie...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Zizou,

I watched the movie about Christian the lion, it really made me think how amazing friendships are.
The story sort of reminded me of 'The Butterfly Lion' by Michael Morpurgo. I think you are right about Charlie and the young lion,

Sam.

Draco Mumly said...

Dear Zizou,

THE LIONBOY TRILOGY WAS INDEED FANTASTIC! But in the 3rd book, one thing came up, that I MUST receive an answer to! Who is Rafi Sadler's father? Is it Maccomo? I really want to know.

Thank you,
Rudy